NEED A JOB? YOUR NEXT ON-CAMPUS POSITION IS WAITING FOR YOU.
LEARN MORE. DO MORE. DISCOVER MORE.
The Associated Students (AS) of CSU, Chico connects students to their ultimate college experience by employing, empowering, and engaging Wildcats through programs, services, and facilities created for students by students.
We are dedicated to developing and producing programs and products that support and sustain our culture of service.
We are dedicated to advancing policies and practices that strengthen our commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity.
We are dedicated to creating an environment that provides policies and services that support campus wellbeing.
We are dedicated to cultivating culture by imparting practices that promote continuously viable environmental, social, and economic systems.
- Sep 20 7:00AM Yoga @ The WREC
- Sep 20 12:30PM Yoga @ The WREC
- Sep 20 3:00PM Sustainability Fund Workshop
- Sep 20 5:00PM Butts N' Guts @ The WREC
- Sep 20 5:30PM Fuego @ The WREC
- Sep 20 5:30PM 30-Minute Spin @ The WREC
- Sep 20 6:00PM Butts N' Guts @ The WREC
- Sep 20 6:00PM Spin @ The WREC
- Sep 20 6:30PM Interval Training @ The WREC
- Sep 21 7:15AM Rhythmic Spin @ The WREC
- Sep 21 12:00PM 30-Minute Spin @ The WREC
- Sep 21 5:00PM Abs @ The WREC