We are excited to announce that we have teamed up with Cards for Courage and Enloe Hospital to create appreciation cards for some of our amazing local caregivers. We hope you’ll join us and make a card…or many cards!
How Can You Help?
- Get your card-making materials together.
- Pens, colored pencils, crayons, paints, or other writing and coloring implements.
- Material for the card: blank cards (can be found on Amazon for less than $10), card stock, or construction paper are preferred. No envelope needed.
- Design your card!
- Create an eye-catching, impactful cover. Examples here.
- Write a thoughtful note on the inside. We have included an example note below.
- Repeat! Make as many cards as you can.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to mail your cards in.
- Log your participation on CAVE’s GivePulse page (required for CAVE volunteers making up hours, and highly recommended for everyone else.)