The Associated Students (AS) is committed to enriching your Chico experience. With the $138, you provide the Activity Fee, we are able to directly support the operations of our flagship campus and community programs throughout the year. Below is a breakdown of your Activity Fee dollars at work FOR YOU in 2019-20. Want to know more? Come chat with us in BMU 220.
Where Does My Activity Fee Go?
52% Directly to Programs (($71.76 – That’s less than $8.00 a month during the academic year!)
The Associated Students allocated 1.6 million dollars from your Activity Fee to directly support the operations of the following flagship campus and community programs this coming year….
- Cats in the Community
- Community Action Volunteers in Education (CAVE)
- Cultural Graduations
- Diversity Affairs Council (DAC) Student Program Allocations
- Event Fund Allocation Council (EFAC) Student Programs Allocations
- Government Affairs
- International Festival
- KCSC Radio
- Multicultural Night
- Revenue Sharing
- Student Organization Banking
- The AS Child Development Lab (ASCDL)
- The Community Legal Information Clinic (CLIC)
- The Cross-Cultural Leadership Center (CCLC)
- The Free Ride Student Shuttle
- The Gender and Sexuality Coalition (GSEC)
- The STAR Center
13% Government Affairs ($17.94 – less than $2.00 a month during the academic year!)
12% University Fees ($16.56)
23% Corporate Services/Operational Costs ($31.74)