The Adventure Outings Equipment Room is renting gear!
The Equipment Room is open! We will be accepting online reservation requests for gear pickup (by appointment only) on Fridays between 11am-4pm and gear return (by appointment only) on Mondays between 11am-4pm. Currently, we are only allowing weekend rentals.
To rent gear, please follow the steps below:
- Fill out the reservation request form. A reservation request must be submitted 24 hours prior to your pickup date to ensure completion of the reservation process. All requests submitted after that time frame will not be guaranteed to be completed.
- You will receive a follow-up email confirming the availability of gear and to specify a pickup time on the selected day of pickup.
- Respond to this follow up email, and select a pickup time. Pickup times are by set appointment, so please be on time.
- You will receive a summary of the reservation request AND an invoice for rental fee. Pay the invoice via debit/credit card. Payment must be completed before the day of pickup to complete the reservation. An unpaid invoice on the day of pickup will void the reservation.
- To pick up your gear, arrive at the back alley entrance of the Equipment Room on the specified date and time. The back entrance is located in the alley between the WREC and the railroad tracks. Directions at: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=16yfHXMNzB4fHyJK03YU2-9SUJJyQolQ7&usp=sharing. Enter the alley from 2nd Street.
Hours of Operation (by appointment only):
Monday 11am-4pm (drop off) &
Friday 11am-4pm (pick up)
CLOSED December 15-January 3 for the winter holidays.
By reservation and appointment ONLY. No walk-ins!
Equipment available for rent:
- Camping and Backpacking Rental Equipment
- Winter Sports, Mountaineering, and Climbing Rental Equipment
- Paddlesport Equipment
- Watercraft (kayaks, canoes, paddleboards)
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will answer any questions you may have – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students receive a discounted rental rate, and AO trip participants will receive 50% off their total rental purchase. Equipment rental is available to the public. We accept credit/debit card only. NO CASH.
Located in the Wildcat Recreation Center (2nd & Cherry St.) just past the swimming pool and MAC court.