The Child Development Lab (CDL) is the early childhood teaching/learning laboratory for CSU, Chico. We operate an early education and care program for student-parents, staff, faculty and the community.
- The Associated Students Child Development Lab provides childcare for children of students, staff and faculty within the University community. Children of students are given first priority. Community families are also welcome when space is available.
- The Center is licensed by the State Department of Social Services.
- Licensed Capacity for 16 children who are 8 weeks to 2 years old and 85 children who are 2 years to 5 years old.
Monday: 7:30am – 5:15pm | Tuesday – Friday: 7:30am – 5:30pm
- You can find us in the Aymer J. Hamilton, Room 120 (north end of campus)
- License Numbers: 045403573; 041370381; 041372888