The Fall 2020 AS Sustainability Funding cycle is now open. Applications are due Tuesday, November 17th by Noon. If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the Sustainability Fund?
Each semester there is a pool of about $50,000 for student-led sustainability projects!
Where does it come from?
In 2006, students voted to increase their fees by $5/semester to support the creation of the AS Sustainability Program and Fund.
How much can I get?
Students can apply for up to $5,000 in each project proposal. Larger projects are acceptable, however, will require a more involved process and additional approvals.
How do I apply?
- Think of a bright sustainability idea that will help the planet and the campus community
- Walk yourself through this PowerPoint and reach out to email@example.com with ideas and questions
- Communicate with all your collaborators early
- Complete the SFAC Project Proposal form below
- Submit your proposal by Tuesday, November 17th at noon
- Save Dec. 4th at 2 p.m. for the Deliberation Meeting
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with SFAC in the subject line.
Forms for applicants:
Additional Information for Applicants:
SFAC Project Highlights: