What is the Sustainability Fund?
Each semester there is a pool of about $50,000 for student-led sustainability projects!
Where does it come from?
In 2006, students voted to increase their fees by $5/semester to support the creation of the AS Sustainability Program and Fund.
How much can I get?
Students can apply for up to $5,000 in each project proposal.
How do I apply?
- Attend a workshop (There are 4 per semester)
- Submit your proposal and collaboration forms
- Present your project at the deliberation meeting!
SFAC Workshops (Spring 2020) in BMU 209:
- Monday, February 3rd 5-6:00pm
- Tuesday, February 11th 3-4:00pm
- Wednesday, February 26th 1-2:00pm
- Thursday, March 5th 4-5:00pm
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org with SFAC in the subject line.
Forms for applicants*:
- SFAC Acknowledgement of Project Collaboration (fillable PDF)
- Final Survey for SFAC Project Directors
*Please note that all applicants must attend a mandatory funding workshop in order to be eligible to apply. Forms are posted online for informational purposes only and may not be the latest, official version of the form.
Additional Information for Applicants*:
*Updated documents coming soon!
Other Funding Opportunities for Sustainability Projects:
Meet the Coordinator
- Major: Environmental Science with a focus in Atmosphere and Climate
- Hometown: Sacramento, CA
- Favorite Day in Nature: Scuba diving in Maui