What is the AS Sustainability Fund?
In 2006, students voted to increase their fees by $5/semester to support the creation of the AS Sustainability Program and Fund. The funds that are available for student-driven and AS Sustainability projects this year is $150,000, $75,000 each semester. Funds are awarded once each semester by the Sustainability Fund Allocation Committee (SFAC).
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org with SFAC in the subject line.
Spring 2018 Environmental Sustainability Funding Now Available
Proposals Due April 6th at noon in BMU 005.
Workshop 2018 Dates:
Located: BMU 209
- Thursday February 15th from 1-2pm
- Friday February 23rd from 2-3pm
- Wednesday March 7th from 5-6pm
Forms for applicants*:
- Funding Proposal Form (fillable PDF)
- SFAC Acknowledgement of Project Collaboration (fillable PDF)
- Final Survey for SFAC Project Directors
*Please note that all applicants must attend a mandatory funding workshop in order to be eligible to apply. Forms are posted online for informational purposes only and may not be the latest, official version of the form.
Additional Information for Applicants:
Other Funding Opportunities for Sustainability Projects:
- Greenovation Fund from CSSA: GREENOVATION