What is the AS Sustainability Fund?
In 2006, students voted to increase their fees by $5/semester to support the creation of the AS Sustainability Program and Fund. The funds that are available for student-driven and AS Sustainability projects this year is approximately $99,000. Funds are awarded once each semester by the Sustainability Fund Allocation Committee (SFAC).
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org with SFAC in the subject line.
Fall 2017 Sustainability Funding Cycle is now Open
Forms for applicants*:
- Funding Proposal Form (fillable PDF)
- Project Criteria and Guidelines
- Sample Rubric for Project Selection
- SFAC Procedures
- SFAC Acknowledgement of Project Collaboration (fillable PDF)
*Please note that all applicants must attend a mandatory funding workshop in order to be eligible to apply. Forms are posted online for informational purposes only and may not be the latest, official version of the form.
- Thursday, September 7th from 2pm-3pm in BMU 209
- Friday, September 15th from 11am-12pm in BMU 209
- Monday, September 18th from 5pm-6pm in BMU 209
Other Funding Opportunities for Sustainability Projects: