What is the AS Sustainability Fund?
In 2006, students voted to increase their fees by $5/semester to support the creation of the AS Sustainability Program and Fund. There is approximately $50,000 each semester for Student and AS sustainability projects.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com with SFAC in the subject line.
Fall 2019 Environmental Sustainability Funding Now Available
Proposals Due October 30th at noon in BMU 005.
Located: BMU 209
- Monday September 16th 5 -6:00pm
- Tuesday October 1st 3-4:00pm
- Wednesday October 9th 9-10:00am
- Thursday October 17th 4-5:00pm
Forms for applicants*:
- Funding Proposal Form (fillable PDF)
- SFAC Acknowledgement of Project Collaboration (fillable PDF)
- Final Survey for SFAC Project Directors
*Please note that all applicants must attend a mandatory funding workshop in order to be eligible to apply. Forms are posted online for informational purposes only and may not be the latest, official version of the form.
Additional Information for Applicants:
- Project Criteria and Guidelines
- Sample Rubric for Project Selection
- Project Examples
- SFAC Procedures