As a transfer student, we understand that you already bring valuable skills and experiences with you to campus. This program is designed to build upon your existing talents and help make your time leading up to graduation meaningful and impactful. Through this semester-long program, you will receive support to help you be successful in pursuing your academic and career goals at Chico State.
How to Apply
New applications are accepted each semester. To apply to be a part of the Spring 2019 LETS program, please click here.
- Must be a current transfer student or have transferred to CSU, Chico within the last year
- 2-3 hours per week attending meetings, programs, and events on Wednesday 4pm – 6pm
- Prior leadership experience is not a prerequisite to this program
What you will get from the Launch Experience for Transfer Success Program
- Build critical job readiness skills and learn how to showcase those on your resume
- Connect with other transfer students
- Network and receive advice from alumni and employers who recruit on campus
- Earn the WLI Certificate of Leadership Development
Have questions about the LET’S program?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us in BMU 220.