The Certificate of Leadership Identity is based upon employers’ desire for new hires to have a thorough understanding of how their personal behavior can influence others. Participants learn about the behavioral traits employers are seeking in new hires and also how to develop those traits at a deeper level to increase their job marketability.
How to Apply
New applications are accepted each semester. To complete the Certificate of Leadership Identity during the Spring 2018 semester, please click here.
- 2-3 hours per week attending meetings, programs, and events (for one semester)
- Prior leadership experience is not a prerequisite to this certificate
What you will get from participating in the Certificate of Leadership Identity
- Learn how to develop the personal leadership traits employers are seeking in new hires and how to showcase those traits on your resume and in interviews
- Hear from alumni how they use these personal leadership traits in the workplace
- Connect with other students within your cohort
- Opportunities to network with alumni and employers who recruit at Chico State
Have questions about the Certificate of Leadership Identity?
Contact us at email@example.com or visit us in BMU 221.