WREC Aquatic Facility
The WREC offers several opportunity at our state of the art aquatic facility. Patrons can engage in swimming and water aerobics for fitness while others can relax in our spa and lounge chairs. The pool deck is a great place for those just looking to enjoy the nice weather and music. The depth of our pool ranges from 3ft to 7ft, with a beach access entry area for ADA access.
A certified and trained lifeguard staff is always available to assist and answer any questions while visiting the facility. Please see our Coach on Deck and Swim Lessons pages for more information about those programs.
- We offer six 25 yard lap swim lanes.
- During the school year the water temperature is kept at 80 degrees for comfort during the cold months.
- We offer equipment to all swimmers such as kick boards, pull bois, fins, and hand paddles.
- If all lanes are full lap swimmers must be willing to split the lane.
- We offer a 24 person spa that is kept at 100 degrees year round.
- There are plenty of lounge and sitting areas to socialize.
- The WREC also offers float noodles and mats for lounging in pool.
- Aqua Abs: Take your indoor ab workout into the sunshine using a paddle board to enhance strength, balance, and fun.
- SUP Yoga: Our paddle boards are for more than just standing up. Come experience a full yoga routine while floating on water.
Aqua Abs and SUP Yoga will start again after spring break. Check here for times and dates.
- We do not offer towels, sunscreen, or goggles please plan your pool visit accordingly.
- No alcohol or smoking on deck is allowed.
- Only Swim suit material and dry fit clothing is permitted in the pool and spa.
- No cut off’s or denim are permitted in the pool or spa.
Pool schedule – Please note during scheduled program times, lap swim lanes will be limited