WREC Aquatic Facility
The WREC offers several opportunities at our aquatic facility. Patrons can engage in swimming and water aerobics for fitness while others can relax in our spa and lounge chairs. The pool deck is a great place for those just looking to enjoy the nice weather and music. The depth of our pool ranges from 3ft to 7ft, with a beach access entry area for ADA access.
A certified and trained lifeguard staff is always available to assist and answer any questions while visiting the facility.
- We offer six 25 yard lap swim lanes.
- During the school year, the water temperature is kept at 80 degrees for comfort during the cold months.
- We offer equipment to all swimmers such as kickboards, pull buoys, fins, and hand paddles.
- If all lanes are full lap swimmers must be willing to split the lane.
– Please note during scheduled program times, lap swim lanes will be limited
- We offer a 24 person spa that is kept at 100 degrees year round.
- There are plenty of lounge and sitting areas to socialize.
- The WREC also offers float noodles and mats for lounging in the pool.
- Coach on Deck: A coach will be on deck with the day’s workout and will help anyone looking for feedback on their swimming strokes.
- Key Log Rolling: Log rolling is a balance based activity in which two competitors try to stay on top of a floating log while it spins and bobs in the water. No experience is required and staff will be present to give tips and pointers to help you achieve success.
- Slack or Swim: Attempt to balance as you walk across our 75 foot slackline suspended above the pool. You’re going to fall, that’s half the fun.”
Aqua Programs will continue until November 1st.
- Coach on Deck: Mondays from 2:00pm-3:00pm and Thursdays from 3:00pm-4:00pm
- Key Log Rolling: Thursdays, 3:00pm-4:30pm
- Slack or Swim: Fridays, 3:00pm-5:00pm
- We do not offer towels, sunscreen, or goggles please plan your pool visit accordingly.
- No alcohol or smoking on deck is allowed.
- Only swimsuit material and dry fit clothing are permitted in the pool and spa.
- No cut offs or denim are permitted in the pool or spa.
The WREC offers private swim lessons. Whether you’re a beginning swimmer looking to build some confidence in the water or want to improve your stroke, our lessons support all levels of swimming. Participants can sign up for a one-on-one lesson or with a friend to provide support and encouragement. Instructors will evaluate swimmers during the first lesson and work with swimmers to determine an appropriate number and schedule of lessons to meet the swimmer’s objectives.
- Lessons are $12/person for each 30-minute session.
- Package of five lessons is $55/person.
- Lessons are scheduled at the front desk and based on the instructor availability. Call today: (530) 898-4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org