Guest Passes at the WREC
We’re glad you’re interested in bringing a guest into the WREC. Here are the basics of what you need to know:
- To purchase a guest pass, stop at the front desk before entering through the turnstiles.
- You must accompany your guest throughout their visit. You may not check them in and leave.
- Guest must be 18 years of age and bring proper identification. A driver’s license works well.
- Guest must sign a WREC liability waiver.
- The $10 fee can be paid with cash or credit.
- The guest pass is good for the entire day. Keep your receipt if you want to leave and re-enter later in the day.
- Members can purchase up to two guest passes per day and a total of 10 per semester.
Enjoy your workout!