NEED A JOB? YOUR NEXT ON-CAMPUS POSITION IS WAITING FOR YOU.
LEARN MORE. DO MORE. DISCOVER MORE.
The Associated Students (AS) of CSU, Chico connects students to their ultimate college experience by employing, empowering, and engaging Wildcats through programs, services, and facilities created for students by students.
We are dedicated to creating an environment that provides policies and services that support campus wellbeing.
We are dedicated to advancing policies and practices that strengthen our commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity.
We are dedicated to developing and producing programs and products that support and sustain our culture of service.
We are dedicated to cultivating culture by imparting practices that promote continuously viable environmental, social, and economic systems.
- Jan 29 5:00PM Butts & Guts @ The WREC
- Jan 29 5:30PM Spin @ the WREC
- Jan 30 7:00AM Yoga @ The WREC
- Jan 30 8:15AM Spin @ The WREC
- Jan 30 8:15AM Strength & Conditioning @ The WREC
- Jan 30 12:00PM Rhythmic Spin @ The WREC
- Jan 30 12:00PM Yoga @ The WREC
- Jan 30 1:30PM Gentle Yoga @ The Well
- Jan 30 4:00PM Chick Chat @ The Well
- Jan 30 4:00PM Meditation @ The Well
- Jan 30 4:00PM Barre Fitness @ The WREC
- Jan 30 4:15PM Pilates @ The WREC