NEED A JOB? YOUR NEXT ON-CAMPUS POSITION IS WAITING FOR YOU.
LEARN MORE. DO MORE. DISCOVER MORE.
The Associated Students (AS) of CSU, Chico connects students to their ultimate college experience by employing, empowering, and engaging Wildcats through programs, services, and facilities created for students by students.
We are dedicated to creating an environment that provides policies and services that support campus wellbeing.
We are dedicated to advancing policies and practices that strengthen our commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity.
We are dedicated to developing and producing programs and products that support and sustain our culture of service.
We are dedicated to cultivating culture by imparting practices that promote continuously viable environmental, social, and economic systems.
- Mar 28 12:00AM Labyrinths @ Third Floor Gallery
- Mar 28 7:15AM Spin @ The WREC
- Mar 28 8:15AM Pilates @ the WREC
- Mar 28 8:15AM Yoga @ The WREC
- Mar 28 10:00AM Gentle Yoga @ The Well
- Mar 28 11:00AM Meditation @ The Well
- Mar 28 2:00PM Gentle Yoga @ The Well
- Mar 28 2:40PM Meditation @ The Well
- Mar 28 5:00PM Swim Fit @ The WREC
- Mar 28 5:15PM Interval Training @ The WREC
- Mar 28 5:15PM Flow and Restore Yoga @ The WREC
- Mar 28 5:30PM Abs @ The WREC