The Associated Students Child Development Lab
- A licensed facility that provides early learning and care to children ages 2 months to 5 years.
- Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- In partnership with the Child Development Department, serves as a teaching and learning laboratory, providing internships and work experience to CSU, Chico students.
- Partially funded by California Department of Education, California Department of Social Services, and Associated Students Activity Fees.
- Parenting students of CSU, Chico are given first priority.