Beginning August 2023, Associated Students will be adjusting our pricing for room reservations. Please call for more information or to inquire about a reservation.
The Bell Memorial Union at CSU, Chico provides conference space to the campus and local community with exceptional facilities and professional staff, earning a well-deserved reputation as one of the area’s premier venues.
- The BMU Auditorium is the largest event space in Chico. Please call for information on capacity.
- State-of-the-art sound and lighting systems and professional theater support
- 14 tech-ready meeting rooms for groups ranging from 10-175 people
- Zoom capabilities in all meeting rooms available to reserve
- On-site catering with extensive menu options for casual or upscale dining
- Mall / Atrium table reservations
*Meeting rooms can be reserved by on-campus entities up to one year in advance. Off-campus groups may reserve rooms up to eight months in advance
Any group planning an event or gathering in the Bell Memorial Union is required to utilize Associated Students Catering services for food and beverage needs. Our team of professional trained chefs and wait staff are ready to serve fresh, local food prepared onsite. Please click below to explore our menus.