At this time, we are not taking reservations for groups from the general public. This does not include campus affiliated departments, programs, or student organizations.
The Bell Memorial Union at CSU, Chico provides conference space to the campus and local community with exceptional facilities and professional staff, earning a well-deserved reputation as one of the area’s premier venues.
- The BMU Auditorium hosts up to 850 people lecture style or 450 for a sit-down banquet
- State-of-the-art sound and lighting systems and professional theater support
- 13 tech-ready meeting rooms for groups ranging from 10-125 people*
- On-site catering with extensive menu options for casual or upscale dining
- Mall / Atrium table reservations
*Meeting rooms can be reserved by on-campus entities up to one year in advance Off-campus groups may reserve rooms up to eight months in advance
Groups planning gatherings in the Bell Memorial Union are required to utilize Associated Students Catering services for food and beverage needs. Click here to explore our menus.