Come see our brand new space in the Wildcat Leadership Center, BMU 220!
AS Sustainability Program:
- Offers internships, paid staff positions, and volunteer opportunities!
- Promotes eco-awareness on campus and in the community through education and outreach on sustainability-related issues
- Implements sustainable practices in the AS departments
- Provides funding opportunities for student-driven sustainability projects
- Offers a supportive and fun social environment where peers actively engage in each other’s knowledge and participate in educational outings in the local community
Visit us in the Wildcat Leadership Center (BMU 220) and utilize the:
- DIY area to fix or create that offers a sewing machine, non-toxic ingredients to make your own cleaning supplies, seedling pot making kit…
- Loaning library that includes garden tools, hardware tools, bike fix-it-kit and pump, paper-making kits, and of course books and videos.
- Our Free Store offers used school supplies, water bottles, and a variety of office supplies for students.
- Up-cycling Area to re-purpose old items into art.
- Recycling center that accepts the usual as well as batteries, bulbs, and granola bar wrappers.