Summer is here and the campus is quiet, but we're staying busy here at Adventure Outings. Take a look below to see what we're up to and don't forget to come say hi when you get a chance!
- Wildcat Wilderness Orientation - we've posted plenty about this so we won't go into too much detail here. The WWO trips are filling fast and we're busy training staff, preparing participants and making sure our logistics are in place.
- Custom Trips - we're working with groups from all over campus, such as ALCI, Summer Orientation and EOP, to help them put a little adventure into their summers.
- Prepping for Fall Trips - With over 30 trips planned for the fall we have lots of routes to plan, campsites to book and equipment to prepare.
- Running the Climbing gym - the climbing gym at the WREC is open all summer! The hours are M-F 3-8pm and 3-7pm on Sundays.
- Renting Outdoor Equipment - Our Equipment Rental Center will be open most of the summer, take a look at their web page for hours and to see what awesome gear is available to rent.