You can now order food from Sutter Dining Hall or The Wildcat Den through the “GET” app!
GET is a web interface application for students and relatives of the student to add currency to the student’s Wildcat Card. The funds added to the card can allow the student to make many types of purchases with their Wildcat Card.
Get The “GET” App:
How to order with the app:
- Pick your school: California State University, Chico
- Log in using your Chico State Portal Login
- Scroll down to Order > Click “Start An Order”
- You will find the menus for The Wildcat Den and Sutter To-Go
- Confirm the date and time you wish to pick up your meal.
- At the Wildcat Den, when you are adding food to your order, note that you can only choose UP TO $10 in food items PER ORDER.
- At Sutter To-Go, pick from your favorite entrée choices including vegetarian and vegan-friendly meals! Each bundle costs one “swipe”
- Once you choose your entrée, you will be given the option to customize your order, including picking toppings, sides, beverage, and dessert.
- Once you’ve chosen all your items at a location, click “View Cart”
- Confirm your order is correct and click “Schedule Order”
- Pick up and eat up!
How to order with on a desktop computer:
- Visit get.cbord.com/csuchico to access your GET funds.
- Log in using your Chico State Portal Login.
- Click “Order” in the upper left-hand corner of the page, next to “Accounts”
Then follow all the same steps as the app above!
NOTE: Right now, The GET Funds only supports swipes from your campus meal plan. If you do not have swipes available or do not want to use them, you can purchase food from the Wildcat Den and Butte Station with a debit/credit card, Flex Cash, Wildcat Dollars and ReDD Dollars.