2020 trip registration opens May 1!
Wildcat Wilderness Orientation (WWO) is a fantastic way for incoming Chico State students to become acquainted with college life through the outdoors and to make new friends. Experienced outdoor instructors, who are Chico State students themselves, will guide the students on adventure-filled trips. The leaders of WWO will provide the students with insight and tips on living a successful, balanced college lifestyle through the implementation of a proven outdoor curriculum.
Trips will range from backpacking to hiking up ancient volcanoes to rock climbing.
Summer 2020 Trips
- Trinity Alps High Country 7/10-7/14
- Lassen Lakes & Peaks 7/17-7/21
- Trinity Alps Backpacking & Inflatable Kayaking 7/17-7/21
- Lassen Volcanic Backcountry 7/31-8/4
- Lassen Backpacking & Rock Climbing 7/31-8/4