NEED A JOB? YOUR NEXT ON-CAMPUS POSITION IS WAITING FOR YOU.
LEARN MORE. DO MORE. DISCOVER MORE.
The Associated Students (AS) of CSU, Chico connects students to their ultimate college experience by employing, empowering, and engaging Wildcats through programs, services, and facilities created for students by students.
We are dedicated to creating an environment that provides policies and services that support campus wellbeing.
We are dedicated to advancing policies and practices that strengthen our commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity.
We are dedicated to developing and producing programs and products that support and sustain our culture of service.
We are dedicated to cultivating culture by imparting practices that promote continuously viable environmental, social, and economic systems.
- Sep 28 7:15AM Spin @ the WREC
- Sep 28 8:15AM Strength and Conditioning @ the WREC
- Sep 28 4:00PM Guided Meditation @ the Well
- Sep 28 4:30PM SUP Pilates @ the WREC
- Sep 28 5:00PM Zumba @ the WREC
- Sep 28 5:00PM Spin Express @ the WREC
- Sep 28 5:30PM SUP Yoga @ the WREC
- Sep 28 5:30PM Spin Express @ the WREC
- Sep 28 6:00PM Butts & Gutts @ the WREC
- Sep 28 6:00PM Spin @ the WREC
- Sep 28 7:00PM Rhythmic Spin @ the WREC
- Sep 28 7:00PM Dance Fit @ the WREC