NEED A JOB? YOUR NEXT ON-CAMPUS POSITION IS WAITING FOR YOU.
LEARN MORE. DO MORE. DISCOVER MORE.
The Associated Students (AS) of CSU, Chico connects students to their ultimate college experience by employing, empowering, and engaging Wildcats through programs, services, and facilities created for students by students.
We are dedicated to developing and producing programs and products that support and sustain our culture of service.
We are dedicated to advancing policies and practices that strengthen our commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity.
We are dedicated to creating an environment that provides policies and services that support campus wellbeing.
We are dedicated to cultivating culture by imparting practices that promote continuously viable environmental, social, and economic systems.
- Oct 4 12:00AM De Mi Corazon (From My Heart)
- Oct 16 7:00AM NorCal Mountain Biking
- Oct 18 7:00AM Yoga @ The WREC
- Oct 18 12:00PM Government Affairs Town Hall
- Oct 18 12:30PM Yoga @ The WREC
- Oct 18 5:00PM Swim Fit @ The WREC
- Oct 18 5:00PM Butts N' Guts @ The WREC
- Oct 18 5:30PM 30-Minute Spin @ The WREC
- Oct 18 5:30PM Fuego @ The WREC
- Oct 18 6:00PM Spin @ The WREC
- Oct 18 6:00PM Butts N' Guts @ The WREC
- Oct 18 6:30PM Interval Training @ The WREC