NEED A JOB? YOUR NEXT ON-CAMPUS POSITION IS WAITING FOR YOU.
LEARN MORE. DO MORE. DISCOVER MORE.
The Associated Students (AS) of CSU, Chico connects students to their ultimate college experience by employing, empowering, and engaging Wildcats through programs, services, and facilities created for students by students.
We are dedicated to creating an environment that provides policies and services that support campus wellbeing.
We are dedicated to advancing policies and practices that strengthen our commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity.
We are dedicated to developing and producing programs and products that support and sustain our culture of service.
We are dedicated to cultivating culture by imparting practices that promote continuously viable environmental, social, and economic systems.
- Nov 7 12:00AM Lived Experience
- Nov 29 12:00AM Swipe Against Hunger
- Nov 30 7:15AM Spin @ The WREC
- Nov 30 8:15AM Pilates @ The WREC
- Nov 30 1:00PM Restorative Yoga @ The Well
- Nov 30 1:40PM Guided Meditation @ The Well
- Nov 30 4:15PM Flow and Restore Yoga @ The WREC
- Nov 30 4:15PM Just Dance @ the WREC
- Nov 30 5:00PM Spin & Strength @ the WREC
- Nov 30 5:00PM Swim Fit @ The WREC
- Nov 30 5:15PM Interval Training @ The WREC
- Nov 30 5:30PM Yoga @ The WREC