NEED A JOB? YOUR NEXT ON-CAMPUS POSITION IS WAITING FOR YOU.
LEARN MORE. DO MORE. DISCOVER MORE.
The Associated Students (AS) of CSU, Chico connects students to their ultimate college experience by employing, empowering, and engaging Wildcats through programs, services, and facilities created for students by students.
We are dedicated to creating an environment that provides policies and services that support campus wellbeing.
We are dedicated to advancing policies and practices that strengthen our commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity.
We are dedicated to developing and producing programs and products that support and sustain our culture of service.
We are dedicated to cultivating culture by imparting practices that promote continuously viable environmental, social, and economic systems.
- Sep 16 12:00PM A New Look on the Past
- Oct 3 7:15AM Spin @ The WREC
- Oct 3 8:15AM Pilates @ The WREC
- Oct 3 1:00PM Gentle Yoga @ The Well
- Oct 3 1:40PM Guided Meditation @ The Well
- Oct 3 3:00PM SUP Pilates @The WREC
- Oct 3 3:00PM HHM: Fuego @ The WREC
- Oct 3 4:00PM Swim Lessons @ the WREC
- Oct 3 4:15PM Just Dance @ the WREC
- Oct 3 4:15PM Flow and Restore Yoga @ The WREC
- Oct 3 5:00PM Kayak Rolling @ The WREC
- Oct 3 5:00PM Swim Fit @ The WREC