We are pleased to announce that we have partnered with Chico Performances for the upcoming screening of the Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour in Chico. Adventure Outings is very excited about this partnership and we believe it will help make the “Banff Experience” in Chico even more enjoyable. So, what does this partnership mean for you?
- Reserved seating & more seats available! We can now completely fill the auditorium.
- More efficient entry and seating. Since Chico Performances, which does events like this all the time, will now be running the doors you can expect a more efficient entry and ushers to help people find their seats.
- Snacks and refreshments during intermission. We still need to figure the details of this one out but it's possible you be able to get a bite to eat and something to drink (no booze) during intermission in 2016.
- The AO Prize Draw may return....keep your fingers crossed.
- General ticket prices have gone up $2.00. Sorry about that, but we challenge you to find cheaper tickets to Banff anywhere.
The 2016 screening will take place on Friday, April 8 in Laxson Auditorium at 7:30 pm. Tickets will now be sold through Chico Performances and the University Box Office – tickets will not be available in the AO Office. Tickets go on sale Monday 8/17/15. Click here to purchase tickets and for further information.
To stay up-to-date with the latest news for this event, we recommend joining the event on Facebook.
If you have questions regarding the venue, seating, tickets or the Chico Performances website please call (530)898-6333.
For questions concerning the films, sponsorship the prize drawing or Adventure Outings please call (530)898-4378.[gallery type="square" link="none" ids="https://ao.csuchico.edu/AOBlog/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bmffwt_blkred_bar_rgb.jpg|,https://ao.csuchico.edu/AOBlog/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/new_ao_logo.jpg|,https://ao.csuchico.edu/AOBlog/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/cplogo-182.png|" orderby="rand"]