- Last year, over $24,435 was pledged to recognized student organizations and programs.
- Funds are from student fees and, as such, use is governed by Title 5 of the California Education Code.
- Funds are available through reimbursement only.
- Funds allocated in the 2021 election will be available for expenses incurred after July 1, 2021.
- All forms should be submitted in person with original receipts in BMU 220 at the front desk.
Campaigning for Revenue Sharing: CLICK HERE to view the campus regulations regarding campaigning for revenue sharing.
Funds Available for Revenue Sharing: CHECK HERE to view the funds available to organizations based on 2021 AS Election results. These funds are available after July 1st for the 2021-22 academic year.
Eligible Clubs/Organizations: View the Sample Ballot on the AS General Election page to view the list of clubs/organizations eligible to receive revenue sharing.