Click HERE to view our Fall 2019 trips!
The mission of Adventure Outings (AO) is to enhance the CSU, Chico community through student-powered outdoor recreation.
What does Adventure Outings Do?
- AO operates an extensive trips program (including custom trips for groups) that is open to anyone ages 18+
- AO has an equipment rental center that is open to anyone
- We manage the WREC Climbing Gym
- We oversee the Bike Cart, Chico State’s campus bicycle repair program
- We operate a backcountry yurt that is available for rent
- AO offers a Wildcat Wilderness Orientation program for incoming Chico students
- Seasonally host kayak roll workshops
- Host special events such as the Banff Mountain Film Festival and wilderness medicine courses
- We offer CSU, Chico students employment as trip leaders and as office, climbing wall, and equipment rental center attendants
To learn more, please use the navigation links on the right, visit our office located in the Bell Memorial Union, call us at (530) 898-4011, or email Program Director Jenna Walker.