My name is Angela and I graduated with my degree in Kinesiology with a focus in Nutrition, Exercise, and Wellness in 2019 at CSUEB. When I moved up to Chico to pursue my Master’s in Nutrition, I knew it would be harder to feel a connection to the campus because I was new, a commuter, and social interaction was hindered due to the lingering pandemic. I wanted to be able to be involved on campus and do what I love most - teach!

I’ve worked with people from the ages of 2-92 and exercise is important no matter what stage of life you are in. What is also important is finding exercise that you enjoy. In Dance Fit, I love the energy that everyone brings. It’s exercise, but we’re also having fun and listening to our favorite songs. We are celebrating our body’s ability to move.

Check out my class this semester on Mondays and Wednesdays at 7 PM!

The WREC offers many different types of Group Exercise classes. There is sure to be a perfect class for your schedule. WREC group exercise instructors lead the classes in a way that makes the workout appropriate for all fitness levels. There is no need to sign up for a class. Just show up to experience some fitness fun! For the full schedule of group exercise classes offered, check out the WREC's website.