Government Affairs will be returning to campus Fall 2021!
Check back in with us in August to get the scoop regarding how to connect with student representatives and access revenue sharing funds!
Government Affairs is the official voice for the students at Chico State. It includes elected student officers and staff who represent and advocate on behalf of the student body. Government Affairs offers a variety of engagement opportunities on issues that affect the campus and community. Most importantly, its collective of committees and councils ensure student dollars are being used in ways that directly benefit the students.
Who’s Who in the Office:
- President | Duncan Young
- Executive Vice President | Taryn Burns
- Vice President of Facilities and Services | Kiley Kirkpatrick
- Vice President of Business and Finance | Austin Lapic
- Director of Social Justice and Equity | Karina Vazquez
- Director of University Affairs | Olivia Rosso
- Commissioner of Community Affairs | Tyrell Simmons
- Commissioner of Legislative Affairs | Michelle Davis
- Commissioner of Sustainability Affairs | Michelle Borges
- Commissioner of Student Engagement and Advocacy | Megan Oliver
- Senator for the College of Agriculture | Tyler Jenkins
- Senator for the College of Behavioral and Social Sciences | Katherine Chai
- Senator for the College of Business | Nina Cardinale
- Senator for the College of Communication and Education | Krystal Alvarez
- Senator for the College of Engineering, Computer Science and Construction Management | Matthew Burns
- Senator for the College of Humanities and Fine Arts| Demondra Martin
- Senator for the College of Natural Sciences| James Lawrence
ARE YOU READY TO USE YOUR VOICE TO ADVOCATE FOR STUDENTS?
There are no upcoming events at this time.