AS Government Affairs has moved online for the remainder of the Spring and Fall 2020 semesters.
Looking for ways to stay engaged with Government Affairs online? Follow on social media @aschicostate and check out our online virtual programming. More coming this fall.
Government Affairs is the official voice for the students at Chico State. It includes elected student officers and staff who represent and advocate on behalf of the student body. Government Affairs offers a variety of engagement opportunities on issues that affect the campus and community. Most importantly, its collective of committees and councils ensure student dollars are being used in ways that directly benefit the students.
Who’s Who in the Office:
- President | Breanna Holbert
- Executive Vice President | Jennifer Mendoza
- Vice President of Facilities and Services | Kaylee Biedermann
- Vice President of Business and Finance | Austin Lapic
- Director of University Affairs | Ella Snyder
- Director of Legislative Affairs | Anthony Ruiz
- Commissioner of Community Affairs | Kiley Kirkpatrick
- Commissioner of Sustainability Affairs | Nick Blackwell
- Commissioner of Diversity Affairs | Logan Lee
- Commissioner of Student Organizations and Resources | VACANT
- Senator for the College of Agriculture | Michelle Borges
- Senator for the College of Behavioral and Social Sciences | Emily Bruns
- Senator for the College of Business| Mattea Bertain
- Senator for the College of Communication and Education | Caitlin Morris
- Senator for the College of Engineering, Computer Science and Construction Management | VACANT
- Senator for the College of Humanities and Fine Arts| Taryn Burns
- Senator for the College of Natural Sciences| Nirvana Almada
ARE YOU READY TO USE YOUR VOICE TO ADVOCATE FOR STUDENTS?
There are no upcoming events at this time.