When waivers are part of your risk mitigation strategy we will help prepare them for your event. Please contact the AS Risk Manager for this to make sure you are using the latest form and that the risks are appropriately laid out for participants.
After your event, use the following steps to store waivers electronically:
- Alphabetize the forms by the last name
- Scan all of the waivers into a single document.
- Add a cover page with the event title and date and a note that they are sorted alphabetically.
- Name the file something logical and move it to Box in a location that will be permanent. Remember that waivers cannot ever be deleted.
- After ensuring that all the scanned documents are legible, you can recycle the paper forms.